creating a .lib file ?
s***@hotmail.com
2004-02-10 06:24:37 UTC
hi all,

i am pursuing M.tech vlsi design and involved in standard cell library
creation

i have characterised my cells using cadence spectre tool.i am having
cadence synthesis tool ambit here. we don't have synopsys tools.

i know that using libcompile command we can convert .lib to .alf .

i don't have any idea about creating .lib file or .alf file(directly).

can i have your valuable suggestions on creating the above two. like
tools that are used ( in cadence ) and some basic tips in that .

is it possible to create .lib file in cadence ?

anticipating some positive replies

with regards
selvakumar
pengdaimin
2006-11-09 18:31:00 UTC
You can use Cadence Signalstorm library characterization tool to create a
.lib file.Altough,you can use Mentor's tool Smart series tools about std
cell library.
wish this help!