a problem when using dc_shell-t>report_lib
hurricane
2007-02-21 16:47:39 UTC
after i seted target_library and link_library in DC.
when i use the command :
dc_shell-t> report_lib cb23os143_max.db
DC always return an error: "library has not been read in yet"
i don't know how to solve this problem.can anybody tells me?
thank you.
Alvin Andries
2007-02-25 22:02:26 UTC
Post by hurricane
after i seted target_library and link_library in DC.
dc_shell-t> report_lib cb23os143_max.db
DC always return an error: "library has not been read in yet"
i don't know how to solve this problem.can anybody tells me?
thank you.
read in the library first with read_db. You normally don't have to use the
filename with report_lib, but the logical library's name.

Alvin.