plib format
SS
2007-08-26 00:34:39 UTC

I tried searching for the format description of ".plib" files, used
for physical synthesis with Synopsys tools. But I was not able to find
a description anywhere. Could anyone please point out the link/manual
which gives a description of the plib files?

Thanks
Sriram
Alvin Andries
2007-08-26 21:09:14 UTC
Post by SS
Hi,
I tried searching for the format description of ".plib" files, used
for physical synthesis with Synopsys tools. But I was not able to find
a description anywhere. Could anyone please point out the link/manual
which gives a description of the plib files?
Thanks
Sriram
I would advise to look in the Library Compiler sections. Or ask Synopsys
support.

Regards,
Alvin.